Oct 14, 2012


Blogging excuses

I found hundreds of excuses to start blogging even though I was thinking, wanting and speaking a lot about it. What name to choose, colors, all computing aspects, etc. ...
As soon as I posted my first article I became hooked on writing. I am thinking of the topics and how to express my thoughts clearly. I want to be precise and be close to my real experiences and facts. Also, I am trying to figure out and find answers why I feel this or the other way. It is a reflection of what is going on and it helps me to identify what happened, why I did this or that. It gives me strengths and I can go for my goals without bothering myself about additional too much. Why did I delay writing for so long? It’s easy to write blog as soon as you have the first post. I thought about too many obstacles before I started.
Blog or any kind of diary is extremely beneficial to have when you are abroad or you sign up for a project. EVS is exactly that. So many things were going on in my head during all this year, new insights, understandings, disappointments. I created my philosophies and I wanted to share it with others. I shared my observations with my flatmate. My thoughts and ideas were flying fast. One thought changed the other very fast and they were even contradictory, opposing one another. In these cases I couldn’t understand myself well. These were confusion moments or inspiration coming from outside. My values were triggered many times. Writing a diary helps to catch those thoughts and record them. It is very important to catch the moment when they just flow. I wanted to sort them in an article but I realized that they are fragmented and may make no sense on the particular moment. However, they add up to a nice story of self development. Writing and recording mental procedures whatever my mind creates is my personal story. It can be evaluated at the end having all picture. I didn’t let it go freely in the start but I still reflect when I came back from EVS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment