May 29, 2012


January was a very productive month to me.  After the winter break I felt a big kick to start working and wanted to implement my ideas as soon as possible.
Firstly, I made a class in Forrai about constitution. The topic is very actual since Hungary started 2012 with a new constitution and the issue brings a public debate. I did not want to go into very deep discussion or criticize the new constitution. I wanted to give some historical background for the students about the spirit of constitutional law making. I wanted them to look at the issue from aside. Also, it is important for them to understand the philosophy, principals, and ideas that are in democratic constitutions. The class was successful and I decided that I want to continue with this topic. I will prepare the simulation about constitutional law making. The students will have to pass the law fallowing democratic procedures by American and British traditions. Also, I plan to invite an expert on Human Rights Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment